SECURE ONLINE GIVING
Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. (Malachi 3:10, The Amplified Bible)
Victory Life Church is a church filled with generous givers – showing consistency in the giving of our time, talent and treasure to do the work of God.
As generous givers, we seek to adopt these seven truths and goals:
- I recognize that God is the rightful owner of all I possess.
- I believe that God knows what I need before I ask.
- I want to work with diligence and wisdom to earn income.
- I decide to offer to Him the first fruits (first 10 percent) of the increase he blesses me with.
- My offerings will be offered from the portion that remains after I have given the first 10 percent.
- I will gratefully accept the harvest that will be returned to me.
- I will encourage those who may doubt that consistent first-fruits giving will reap a reward.
May God richly bless you as you give.
Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Victory Life Church. Our simple, secure online giving system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
Benefits of Online Giving:
There are benefits to online giving…
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or pay period, or send your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
Please click the Donate button below. After entering your info, in the special instructions box, please designate Tithe, Offering, Building Fund, Missions or Special Fund…
Your financial support is sincerely appreciated; however, we reserve the right to redirect designated funds to the area of ministry most needed.